Starting from version 5.0, all installation is done through NuGet. More details, S#.API install
The information below is relevant only for versions 4.XXX
There are two ways to install S#:
- Install from the StockSharp Releases repository of the GitHub web service.
- Install from the Visual Studio using the service Nuget.
Install from GitHub
- Sign up on GitHub.
- Go togithub.com/StockSharp/StockSharp page in StockSharp repository.
- Select the releases icon, as shown in the following figure.
Select the required S# version on the opened page, and download the necessary archives from the Downloads section.
Note that the Source Code archives contain source code and StockSharp_#.#.#.Zip archives contain library files (references) and examples source code.
- Unlock and unzip the downloaded files.
Install using the Nuget
The only binary files of S# will be downloaded from Nuget. To get the Samples you should to visit GitHub.
In Solution Explorer right-click the solution name, and select Manage NuGet Packages for Solution... in the context menu.
Another way to open TOOLS => NuGet Package Manager => Manage NuGet Packages for Solution... item in the Studio’s main menu.
- Select the tab Online Online in the opened window and type StockSharp in the search bar. Click Install Install after the StockSharp API (S#.API) installation package found.
- “Packages” folder appears in the solution folder after the package installation and the StockSharp.#.#.# folder with the latest S# version in it.