This allows you to subsequently use the data in any technical analysis programs (WealthLab, AmiBroker, etc.).
- On the Common tab, click the Candles button, the following window will open:
Further it is necessary:
- Select the required candle type from the drop-down list (all standard candles are supported)
oSelect the required Time Frame
As an example, we have selected candles with a Time Frame of 5 min.
- Select an security (in our case it is SBER@TQBR) and click on the button.
After that, candles will be generated based on the data found. For example, for candles of TimeFrameCandle type the following will be generated:
If you need to build candles of a different type, for example VolumeCandle, you need to do the following:
- Select the candle type.
- Select period, volume.
- Set the security.
- Select in Build From, for example Ticks. Click the button.
If the market data could not be received from the source, candles can be generated by selecting the data type from which they will be built in the Build From field.
- Candles with Time Frame 10 min from Ticks.
- You can build candles with a large Time Frame from candles with a smaller one by choosing in Build From to build Smaller Time Frame. For example, from candles with Time Frame 5 minutes candles with Time Frame 30 minutes
If you select do not build in the Build From field, then ready-made candles that were downloaded from the source will be searched for.
- 3.If you need to graphically view the generated candles, then you need to click on the button and after that the chart will open:
- You can add indicators to the chart. To do this, open the context menu by right-clicking on the chart panel and select the Indicator item. In addition, the indicator can be displayed on a separate panel. To do this, add a new panel using the button and also select the required indicator from the context menu.
- The received values can be exported to the required format.
Watch video tutorial