The following describes how to create and configure a backup task.
- To create a task, click on the Add tasks... button, in the window that opens, select the Backup item and click the OK button..
Next, you need to configure the task.
- Service - the service address.
- Address - the region address. The address of region specified in the bucket settings. See Regions and Endpoints.
- Storage - the bucket name.
- Login - login. Access Key ID.
- Password - password. Secret Access Key.
- Start date - from what date to start the backup.
- Time offset - an offset in days from the current date.
- Header - Converter.
- Working hours - setting up the board work schedule.
- Interval of operation - the interval of operation.
- Data directory - data directory, from where the data for conversion will be received.
- Format - the converted data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors, upon which the task will be stopped. By default, 0 - the number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - a task that must be performed before running the current one.
- Identifier - the identifier.
- Logging level - the logging level.
- After setting up the task, add the instruments that should be saved in the backup storage and click the Start button.