The Properties panel is minimized on the right side of the strategy tab by default. This panel is a table of emulation properties or Live settings. When you select a specific property, a detailed description of this property appears at the bottom of the table. All properties are grouped into groups:
- Logging level – the logging level for this element.
- Data type - the data type.
- Time frame - to use candles with the specified time-frame.
- Days of history data - the number of days of history data to initialize the strategy.
- Risk management - settings of risk management.
- Security - the security.
- Portfolio - the portfolio.
If you do not fill in the Diagram parameters, when emulating, the instrument will be used from the Instrument field of the Emulation tab, and as a portfolio, the test portfolio will be used by default.