The cube is used to open a position on the instrument.
- Instrument – the instrument for which you need to register an order.
- Direction – the direction of the order (purchase or sale), it is the signal of the order registering.
- Price – the numerical value of the price, if the not market order is registered.
- Volume – the numerical value of the volume.
- Portfolio – the portfolio for which you need to register an order.
- Order – the order that can be used to obtain trades on it by using the Trades element on the order and displaying it on the chart using the Chart panel cube.
- Market – the attribute of a market order.
- Client code – the client code assigned by the broker, if the value is not specified and the Parameters option is checked, then the value is taken from the strategy.
- Broker – the code of the brokerage firm, if the value is not specified and the Parameters option is checked, then the value is taken from the strategy.
- Conditional order – to add a conditional order.
Conditional order settings
Conditional order is the order with additional conditions that determine the time of registration in the trading system depending on the current market situation.
- Connection - the connection where the order will be registered.
- Stop-order type - the stop-order type.
- Result - the result of the stop order execution.
- Security ID - the instrument ID for s stop-orders with a condition for another instrument.
- Stop price condition - the stop-price condition. Used for orders such as "Stop-price for another security".
- Stop-price - the stop-price that sets the condition for the stop-order to trigger.
- Stop-limit price - the stop-limit price. It is similar to the stop-price, but it is used only for the order type "Take-profit and Stop-limit".
- Stop-limit at market price - the attribute of execution of the "Stop-limit" order at the market price.
- Conditions checking interval - time for order conditions checking only for a specified time period (if the value is null, then do not check). It is used for orders of the types "Take-profit and stop-limit" and "Take-profit and stop-limit on order".
- On execution conditional order ID - the ID of the conditional order on execution.
- On filled conditional order direction - the direction of the conditional order on execution.
- Activation in case of partial execution - a partial execution of the order is taken into account. The "on execution" order will be activated when the order-condition is partially executed.
- Filled volume - to take the executed volume of the order as the amount of the registered stop-order. As the number of securities in the "on execution" order the executed volume of the order-condition is accepted.
- Price of linked order - the price of the linked limited order.
- Cancellation when partially filled - the attribute of the stop-order cancellation in case of partial execution of the linked limited order.
- Offset from maximum - the amount of an offset from the maximum (minimum) of the last trade price.
- Protection spread - the amount of the protection spread.
- Take-profit at market price - the attribute of execution of the "Take-profit" order at the market price.