In addition to the source settings in
the connector should be configured, as described in the clause
- Real-time data - to download data in real time or history.
- Download the instruments from the IQFeed site - whether to download the full set of instruments from the IQFeed site archive. If disabled, the instruments must be looked up through a search.
- Security types - a list of instruments types for obtaining data.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Day offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Weekend - to ignore weekends and holidays (do not download data).
- Level1 address - server address for downloading data on Level1.
- Level2 address - server address for downloading data on Level2.
- Lookup address - server address for downloading historical data.
- Admin address - server address for downloading service data.
Start date (candles) - from which date to start downloading data.
Start date (ticks) - from which date to start downloading data.
Header - the header of the task.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- News - to download news.
- Logging level - logging level.
- Level1 fields - supported first level market data fields.
Connection - connection properties (see Connection properties section).
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause