- Address - address.
- Login - login.
- Password - password.
- Start date (candles) - from which date to start downloading data.
- Start date (ticks) - from which date to start downloading data.
- Header - the header of the task.
- Work from - the time when the source started.
- Work until - the end time of the source.
- Work interval - the interval of the source operation.
- Data directory - the data directory, where the final files in S# format will be saved.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve which the task will be stopped. By default, 0 - the number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - a task that must be performed before running the current one.
- Logging level - the level of logging.
- Level1 fields - supported fields of market data of the first level.
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause