Graphical configuration Interactive Brokers
For all S# products, graphical configuration of
the connection is performed on the Connection settings window:
- Address - TWS address.
- Identifier - Unique ID. Used when several clients are connected to one terminal or gateway.
- Real-time - Should real-time or 'frozen' on broker server data be used.
- Logging level - Server messages logging level.
- Market data fields - Market data fields, which will be received with subscribed to Levell messages.
- Protocol - SSL protocol to establish connect
- Certificate - SSL certificate.
- Password - SSL certificate password.
- Check revocation - Check certificate revocation.
- Validate remote - Validate remove certificates.
- Host name - The name of the server that shares SSL connection.
- MaxVersion - MaxVersion
- Heart beat - Server check interval for track the connection alive. By default equal to 1 minute.
- Reconnection settings - Mechanism for tracking connections with the trading system settings. (Reconnection settings)