1. When clicking the arrow next to the Connect button, the Connection settings button appears:
2. When clicking the Connection settings button, the Connection settings window opens:
The Connection settings window is divided to 3 areas.
3. Clicking the button activates the drop-down list of supported connectors. The selected connectors are displayed in the area No. 1. The button removes the selected connector. The first column of the area No. 1 displays whether the connector will connect when you click the Connect button or will not connect . These values are set using the and buttons.
The Market data and Trades display, whether the connector supports market data and work with orders.
4. When the Auto-connect check box is selected, the connection is automatically connected with the start of the S#.Designer.
5. The area No. 2 displays the selected connector settings. When the is clicked, the program redirects to documentation (S#.API) on the selected connector adjustment.
6. Clicking the Check button will check the current connector connection. If the check fails, a window with an error will appear, describing the reason for the unsuccessful connection. If the check is successful, a window will appear:
7. The area No. 3 displays data types, which will be received or transmitted by the connector. By clicking the / checkbox you can enable/disable transmission or reception for this type of data.
8. Clicking the Network settings button will open the Proxy-server settings window: