- Address - server address.
- User name - username. It is required when the authentication enabled on the server.
- Password - password. It is required when the authentication enabled on the server.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Day offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Weekend - to ignore weekends and holidays (do not download data).
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.
In addition to the source settings in
the server mode should be configured, as described in the clause
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause