To configure the source in S#.Data
you will need the Login and Password. You can get them in your personal account on the TrueFX website.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Time offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Temporary files - using of temporary files: enable/disable/enable and delete.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause