- Address - RSS feed address.
- Dates format - is required to fill if the RSS feed format is different from ddd, dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss zzzz.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.
Connection - connection properties (see Connection properties section).
To configure the source in S#.Data
you will need the RSS feed address (for example, Bloomberg (http://www.bloomberg.com/feed/podcast/etf-report.xml)).
This source does not provide a possibility to download instruments. Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to select from the available instruments or create new ones, as described in the clause