- Login - login.
- Password - password.
- History address - address of the history server.
- Market data address - address of the market data server.
Start date (candles) - from which date to start downloading data.
Start date (ticks) - from which date to start downloading data.
Header - the header of the task.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- News - to download news.
- Logging level - logging level.
- Level1 fields - supported first level market data fields.
Connection - connection properties (see Connection properties)
In addition to the source settings in S#.Data,
the connector should be configured, as described in the clause
Blackwood (Fusion) configuration.
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause