- Address - server address.
- Login - login.
- Password - password.
- UUID - the unique identifier of the software.
Start date (candles) - from which date to start downloading data.
Start date (ticks) - from which date to start downloading data.
Header - the header of the task.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- News - to download news.
- Logging level - logging level.
- Level1 fields - supported first level market data fields.
Connection - connection properties (see Connection properties section).
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause