- Token - token.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Time offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Weekend - to ignore weekends and holidays (do not download data).
- Time interval - the interval in days for which data is downloaded.
- Header - Task header.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.
To configure the source in S#.Data
you will need the Xignite Token (API key). You can get it in your personal account on the Xignite website.
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause