Connection properties which are used in many sources.
- Timeout - timeout of successful connection/disconnection.
- Interval - the interval with which will attempt to connection.
- Initially - number of attempts to establish the initial connection.
- Reconnecting - the number of attempts to reconnect if the connection was broken in the course of the works.
- Non-working days - holidays falling on weekdays.
- Periods - periods of the schedule.
- Working days - working days falling on Saturday and Sunday.
You can set up the working pattern by selecting the button to the right of the required mode. Below is the setting up of schedule periods.