- Login - login.
- Password - password.
- Pin - pin code.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Time offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Weekend - to ignore weekends and holidays (do not download data).
- Temporary files - using of temporary files: enable/disable/enable and delete.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.
To configure the source in S#.Data,
you will need the Login, Password and PIN. You can get them in your personal account on the MB Trading website.
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause