- Token - Quandl user ID.
- Start date - from which date to begin data downloading.
- Day offset - time shift as the number of days from the current date. Required to prevent downloading of incomplete data in the current trading session.
- Time offset – the time offset in days from the current date, which is necessary to prevent the download of incomplete data for the current trading session.
- Weekend - to ignore weekends and holidays (do not download data).
- Temporary files - using of temporary files: enable/disable/enable and delete.
- Work from - source work start time.
- Work until - source work stop time.
- Work interval - interval of source work.
- Data directory - data directory, where the resulting files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that task will be stopped. By default 0 - number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - task that must be executed before the start of current task.
- Logging level - logging level.