- a set of free software libraries that include all of thecomponents needed to automate trading.
It allows professional program development for both manual (trading algorithms) trading and the exchange analysis and the trading systems testing.
It has connections to the most popular trading platforms such as: FIX/FAST,
Interactive Brokers, OpenECry,
OANDA, , ITCH,
BarChart which make it possible to use S#
on all trading markets (stock, options, forex, crypto etc.).
With the S# you can work with any broker or broker-partner (benefits)).
Most S# programs are free of charge, and some programs with advanced features are on a paying basis (see StockSharp Licensing.).
S# can be installed from the web service GitHub or from Visual Studio using NuGet.
For instructions on how to do it, please see Install StockSharp.
- S#.API - library for the trading algorithms professional development in C#.
- S#.Data - program for the historical and real-time market data automatic download.
- S#.Designer - graphical environment for creating trading algorithms and automated trading.
- S#.MatLab - MatLab integration with trading systems. MatLab scripts trading.
- host application for trading strategies.