The task performs the export of the exchange data to different formats: Excel, xml, sql, bin or txt.
- Connection - the connect to the database. Used in the case of export via SQL.
- Batch - the transmitted data batch size. By default is 50 items. Used in the case of export via SQL.
- Uniqueness - to check the data uniqueness in the database. It affects the performance. By default is enabled. Used in the case of export via SQL.
When using the export via SQL it is required to set the connection string settings.
New connection string
- Provider - the ISP settings.
- Server - the server address or the path to the database.
- Database - the database name. Not used for SQLite.
- Login - the login to access the database. Not used with anonymous access.
- Password - the password to access the database. Not used with anonymous access.
- Windows - to use the current Windows account to connect to the database.
- Connection - the ready connection string.
To check the connection to database is possible using the Test button.
- Work from - the operating start time.
- Work till - the operating stop time.
- Interval - the operating interval.
- Data directory - the data directory where the final files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - the data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that the task will be stopped. By default is 0 – number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - the task that must be executed before the current is started.
- Logging level - the logging level.
- Parameters - the candles parameters.
- Type - the type of export (format).
- Start date - from which date to start exporting data.
- Offset - the time offset in days.
- Export directory - the directory where data will be exported to.