The following describes the creation and configuration of backup task.
To create a task, it is necessary to click the Add tasks... button, in the window that opens, check the
Backup item and click OK button.
Next, you should configure the task.
- Address - the service address.
- Region - the region address. The address of the region, specified in the bucket settings. See Regions and Endpoints.
- Bucket - the bucket name.
- Login - the login. Access key Access Key ID.
- Password - the password. Access key Secret Access Key.
- Start date - from which date to start backup.
- Offset - offset in days from the current date.
- Work from - the operating start time.
- Work till - the operating stop time.
- Interval - the operating interval.
- Data directory - the data directory where the final files will be saved in the S# format.
- Format - the data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve that the task will be stopped. By default is 0 – number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - the task that must be executed before the current is started.
- Logging level - the logging level.
After the task configuration it is necessary to add the instruments to be stored in the backup, and click Start.