- Start date (candles) - from which date to start downloading data.
- Start date (ticks) - from which date to start downloading data.
- Header - the header of the task.
- Work from - the time when the source started.
- Work until - the end time of the source.
- Work interval - the interval of the source operation.
- Data directory - the data directory, where the final files in S# format will be saved.
- Format - data format: BIN/CSV.
- Max. errors - the maximum number of errors to achieve which the task will be stopped. By default, 0 - the number of errors is ignored.
- Dependency - a task that must be performed before running the current one.
- Logging level - the level of logging.
- Level1 fields - supported fields of market data of the first level.
- Login - login.
- Password - password.
Connection - connection properties (see Connection properties)
In addition to the source settings in
the connector should be configured, as described in the clause
Before starting the data acquisition, it is necessary to download and select the necessary instruments, as described in the clause